Thank you for visiting KYOWA ELECTRONIC INSTRUMENTS CO., LTD. website (“Website”).
We recommend the following browsers for this homepage to be used more safely and comfortably.
1. Recommended browser
When using Windows 7
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0
- Google Chrome Latest Version
When using Windows 8
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.0
When using Macintosh (Mac OS 10.4 and later)
- Safari 5.0 and above
* Please use by constantly updating the version of the browser in use as the browsers of each company add new functions and strengthen their securities through updating versions.
2. Necessary Plugins and Applications
This Website uses the following plugins and applications. Please download the latest version from the Adobe Downloads site.
Note: Please refer to the plugin information for respective content as it may require different plugins.
While KYOWA ELECTRONIC INSTRUMENTS CO., LTD. (“Kyowa”) uses its best efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in this Website, Kyowa makes no warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of its content.
Copyright and Trademark
All works and material on this Website (including, but not limited to documents, text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, icons, logos, artworks, videos, software and programs) are protected by copyright, patent, trademark and/or other proprietary rights owned by Kyowa, its group companies and/or third parties.
Unless otherwise permitted by applicable copyright laws such as for private personal use, the works and material shall not be used, reproduced, copied, altered, distributed, publicly transmitted or otherwise exploit without the prior permission of the copyright holder.
Any unauthorized copy, reproduction or publication of the content of this Website is strictly prohibited.
Kyowa and its agents and distributors as well as any third parties referred to in this Website shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any use of or inability to use this Website for any reason including, but not limited to loss of profit, loss of data and business interruption, or any cost that may be incurred to repair any device or equipment or to recover or restore any data as a consequence of any use of material or information contained in this Website.
Kyowa’ Confidentiality and Handling of Email Messages
We may use access tags to count your visit in some pages of this Website. The collected access data will be used to improve your convenience and maintain or enhance the quality of our Website services.
Links to Third Party Websites
The links from this Website to third party websites are provided for users’ convenience only. Kyowa does not evaluate their current content or have any control over their content, or recommend any result obtained from the use thereof. When you use the links, it is your responsibility to evaluate the content and the usefulness of information obtained from the linked websites. Kyowa assumes no responsibility or liability for any damages or claims incurred by you in connection with the links.
Links to Kyowa’s Website
You may not link to this Website without our express consent. If you wish to provide a link to this Website, please read and comply with the following guidelines and obtain the prior consent of our administrator of this Website in writing or by email.
yowa reserves the right to prohibit any links from this Website to any of the following websites:
- website that collects any fee or other charge for use or requires unnecessary input of personal information from users, when users try to access from such website to this Website;
- website that contains or is likely to contain any illegal or unlawful content; is or is likely to be engaged in any illegal or unlawful activities or; violates or is deemed to violate public order and standards of decency;
- website that contains or is likely to contain any information which slanders or causes a loss of credibility for Kyowa and its group companies or any third party;
- website that may damage the goodwill of Kyowa and its group companies; or
- website that Kyowa deemed inappropriate to be linked for any reason.
Guidelines for Linking to this Website
- You may link to this Website, however, you may not copy and paste any material from this Website into any other website. Any creation of mirror site of this Website is prohibited.
- You may not indicate in the linked website, expressly or impliedly, that Kyowa, its agent or distributor, or any third party referred to in this Website recommends the linked website or any product contained therein.
- You may not include in the linked website any representation which may indicate or suggest, expressly or impliedly, your relationship with Kyowa, its agent or distributor, or any third party referred to in this Website which does not exist.
- You may not indicate in the linked website, expressly or impliedly, any inaccurate information on Kyowa’s products or services.
- You may not use any of the Kyowa’s logos in the linked website without the prior permission of Kyowa in writing or by email.
- You may not include any content in the linked website that may be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
Any permission to the link to this Website given by Kyowa is subject to withdrawal if Kyowa deems that any of the guidelines above is not fulfilled or if Kyowa deems inappropriate for any reason. In such case, you must immediately remove the link to this Website upon the request of Kyowa, regardless of any linking terms and conditions previously agreed upon.
We would like you to fill in the inquiry form for your hoping to link this web site.
This Website is administered and controlled by Kyowa in Japan. Kyowa makes no representations and accepts no liability for the appropriateness or availability of the content of this Website outside Japan. Any use of this Website outside Japan shall be your responsibility.